Is This Nikon Buckmaster II 3-9x40 Of Any Help?
The Nikon Buckmaster 3 is a keeper of a scope. You will never find anything similar to it for sure. Mention has to be made about Nikon, which is a no nonsense brand. This scope is no exception to that and you will be astonished to find some interesting facts about this scope.
This multi-coated scope is no child’s play, as this is a favorite of hunters that aim at distance over 300 yards. Doesn’t it sound good? Now, feel free to read more about the nikon buckmaster II 3-9x40 review in this post.
Is There An Untold Nikon Buckmaster II 3-9x40 Review?
Ever heard of a Nikon being wrong? No, right and the same holds true for this riflescope too. What we have learnt during our time with it is that it is a highly affordable scope that does not burn a hole in your pocket.
Most hunters want their accessories to be worth the money and this is one of those few gadgets that prove it. It is very easy to adjust and you will be surprised to find that a quarter inch of adjustment can help you zero into a chosen target. You can achieve this without much of a trouble.
We have tried our best to review the Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9x40 in an impartial way. Although we have taken a liking to it, yet we know the importance of being nonaligned. Here is our take on this scope.
How About Some Features Of The Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9x40mm?
You will be impressed with the quality of image this scope can produce within 100 yards. Yet you can work with it for 400 to 600 yards owing to the patented BDC technology. Apart from this, there are some more things that we can discuss about the Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40, and they are like:
- Design – As a Nikon, it is a good looking piece of equipment. The matte finish only adds to its beauty. What we must add in this line of thought is that it is a sturdy scope that is shockproof. It also remains unaffected by the external factors like rain and dust. It is a rugged scope that is most suitable for outdoors.
- Image – You can never distrust a Nikon, and this scope is no exception to it. It allows 92% transmission of light. This means, you can use it under low light conditions too. Dusk, twilight or cloudy weather will make no difference to your hunting or shooting expedition. You get a crisp and crystal clear image whenever you have this one at hand.
- Parallax – This is a hunting riflescope has 100 yards parallax and the BDC reticle helps you while hunting. In case, you like hunting deer, then this is perfect match for you. The multi-coated lenses help in optimum transmission of light.
- Ballistic Match Technology – This is a unique Nikon gift to its users that helps them spot their target and points out exact spots to aim. This is done in accordance to your load and ammunition.
A few more things that you can rely on:
- The Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9x40 has a lot of eye relief
- As it can zero well, it can be used on large caliber weapons too
- It is nitrogen purged and sealed O rings make it fog proof and waterproof in addition
- Backed by a lifetime Nikon warranty
- Weather conditions may impact the bullet drop accuracy
- In thick wooded areas, it may get a bit misty
- No rings and you need to buy them separately
Who Should Use The Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9x40?
It is ideal for hunters and has been especially a hot favorite among large game hunters. As mentioned, you can prefer deer or bigger objects, and the Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9x40 could mean to be a good companion for you.
What Is This BDC Reticle And Does This Scope Have One?
This is a patented technology of Nikon, and this suggests that it can be found only in Nikon lenses. It is a see through ballistic circle that has markings for long and short ranges. You can get that perfect shot with this scope because of this technology. Yes, but you need to know how to use it properly.
What Is Its Magnification Power?
It is regarded as one of the most coveted scopes because of its magnification. It ranges from 3x to 9x and that is quite a lot without a doubt. Imagine multi-coated lenses and great transmission of light added to it. The result is clear image with a well-litreticle scope.
Can It Be Used In Low Light?
Almost every Nikon scope can be used in low light or under unpleasant light. The objective lenses and fantastic optics make up for anything they may lack. In short, they are good to go with any setting you may think of and we speak from experience. There is no need to be worried about when it comes to Nikon or the Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9x40.
It Is Durable?
You will never have second thoughts about a Nikon and we know it. Talking of durability brings us to talk about the high quality materials this scope is made up of. It has a strong body and it remains unaffected by weather conditions. What more do you want?
Is It Easy To Mount It?
Just place the rings and use the main tubes for installation. These tubes imply you can get any scope ring and get started with your practice of game.
What Is Our Verdict?
All in all, we can say that Nikon with its exceptional technology still remains unmatched. You can look into various other brands in this range, but the image quality will not be up to the mark.
Hence, this Nikon Buckmaster II 3-9x40 review has made it clear that this scope is one of a kind. Rest assured you will not be disappointed with this scope. Just trust the brand name, if not anything else.