Are you a gun enthusiast? Do you like your rifle with a scope? In case you own a Ruger 10/22, then all the more you will know the importance of a quality scope. Ruger has been in business for nearly 50 years and have sold over 10 million guns!
That certainly means that they are a big brand all across. This calls for anyone that owns a Ruger to invest in the best scope for ruger 10/22 spontaneously.
Quick Answer: The 6 Best Scope for Ruger 10/22
(**If you don't have time for the details, you can click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.)
How To Choose The Best Scope For Ruger 10/22?
Look the Ruger 10/22 is considered to be a marvelous gun for both beginners as well as professional shooters. It can be easily carried along because of a compact size and it takes minimal effort for firing owing to the lack of box magazines.
You need to be little careful while choosing a scope for this gun. If you do not know how to do that, then we have a list here that will help you sort it out.
Benefits Of A Scope For Ruger 10/22
If you are still thinking of installing a rifle scope, then you must read this section thoroughly. Here we discuss the advantages of a scope for the Ruger 10/22. One thing that a scope is capable is that of boosting your confidence.
That is right, you feel psychologically and physically assured to shoot at your target with this gadget in your hand. It makes you a better shooter and definitely with practice you can do a lot more than you can think of. There is more to it like:
The aim is to use minimal effort and time while shooting a target. This is your accuracy and you can work a notch up by mounting a gun with you. In fact, shooting a target that is located a few yards may seem to be a dreadful idea, but a scope can make it easier. This can better explain why professionals and novices prefer to carry one along with their rifles.
Taking a cue from the above discussion, it must be mentioned that a scope enhances a hunter’s vision. You can set your eye at a distant target and adjust your vision to shoot it when required. This could be done by estimating the distance and of course, the velocity of the gun.
Helps While Moving
Yes, a scope magnifies the image as it has already been mentioned. What more needs to be added to this is that you can use this magnifying property of a scope when running or moving during a hunting expedition.
Can Increase Range Of The Rifle
Objects that are located far away can be targeted and that certainly easily with the help of a scope. This means you can spot an animal pillaging at you right away. This can save you from such unexpected dangers any time. This is called the rifle range and this serves military more than us.
Read more: Best Ruger 10/22 Red Dot Sights
Top 3 Best Scopes for Ruger 10/22 Reviews
We have tried our best to curate something that can help you in the best possible ways for this.
This is a low priced option for those that are practicing their targets. It consists of large tactical turrets, multiple coated reticles and BDC reticle with an exceptionally well build. We have collated everything that we could to tell you all about this Bushnell at least.
- It has a matte finish and that makes it an elegant tool
- It is made from aluminum of the highest grade
- It has a long body that can be mounted on a Ruger 10/22 quite comfortably
- This gun comes with target turrets that are heavy
- These ensure precise targeting with pinpoint focus
- The optics are multi coated
- Comes with parallax (side focus) that can be adjusted for a longer range
- Plus the eyepiece has faster focus facilities
- The BDC reticle has a drop zone of 22 rim
- It can be calibrated to 38 to 40 grain
- This can aim at anything between 50 to 125 yards
- The turrets make it bulky and this weighs down your weapon to some extent
- The turrets cannot be locked but it would have been convenient for use if this could be done
For years, we have witnessed Simmons® to be an innovative company. They are very much into building optics that are fully coated and easy adjustment scopes that make a gunman’s life uncomplicated. This Simmons .22 Mag TruPlex has a class of its own and the following discussion only makes things clear.
- You get a branded product by a company that was established in 1983
- The silver color scope looks attractive by all means
- Moreover, it is super easy to install
- SureGrip™ make for adjustment an effortless task, even while operating with gloves
- It has a one piece construction that lends it more stability and makes it durable
- It is a waterproof scope along with being shockproof and fogproof
- Comes with Quick Target Acquisition or QTA™ in the eyepiece that ensures eye relief
- Optics have HD quality with high contrast and bright images
- Very reasonable a product that does not need you to break a bank
- Can magnify 4 x 32 mm of the object
- The color may not match a Ruger 10/22 and you need to decide about that
- The scope is heavy in weight and that may be a concern for hunters on the run
Ruger’s very own scope but priced very low, can make anyone fall in love with it. It is very hard to overlook its qualities and you can be assured that it can be used for shooting 100 yards. It can be mounted on both the standard Ruger as well as the takedown one.
There is more to this product that can be summed up like this:
- This scope has a rugged construction
- It is a hardy device to use
- This tool is very compact in size
- It mimics the look of a tactical scope
- It is available in anodized black finish
- Installation is extremely simple and all it needs is bolting on
- This is perfect for target shooting practice
- It has a good focus with quite realistic accuracy
- The scope has a magnifying capacity of 4 x 30 mm
- Has precise adjustments to make
- After all, it is an inexpensive scope that can do wonders to your learning
- This indeed makes as one of the Best Scope For Ruger 10/22
- As far as the cons are concerned, it must be added that if you are planning to shoot at anything over the mark of 15 yards, you may be a bit disappointed
- It is shorter than the normal scopes that you get in the market
Overall, it must be added that a scope not only adds to your experience but also improves your shooting. There are no doubts that the Ruger 10/22 is a competent weapon. You may not need a scope for this gun, but installing one would enhance your shooting potential.
Just remember one, if you are into target shooting and may be smaller hunting games, then buying a reasonably priced scope would be a good idea.
Most importantly, it is fun and investing in the Best Scope for Ruger 10/22 will only make things better for you in the long run.