SHIELD is a firearm worn on by millions of shooters and gun owners. So, a top IWB holster for it is the item millions of people search are searching for concealed carrying.
Knowing its essential role in giving you comfort and safety, we’ve compiled a list of what we think are the best IWB holsters for SHIELD on the market.
At the end of our article, we will show you our favorite IWB holster picks for the everyday shooters.
Benefits Of IWB Holsters for Shield
When people think about Shields, the image of a fantastic compact handgun will appear right away.
It delivers all the excellent features of any larger pistols with a space-saving design. Also, it comes with a pocket-friendly price. That’s why Shield is one of the most popular concealed carry firearms on the market.
Why do you need a good IWB holster for shield?
- It keeps your weapons stable;
- It prevents you from continually loading and unloading your guns;
- It gives you optimal comfort and security against accidental events;
- It helps conceal your pistols all day long;
- It hides the Trigger Guard.
IWB or OWB – Which One Is Better?
Small of back, IWB, OWB are the most common carry positions.
Inside the Waistband (IWB) is more straightforward yet effective than most other methods if you are not packing a full-size handgun. It works with pistols of all types and sizes and easy to use. It keeps your guns near you all the time.
You have two IWB options: tuckable and non-tuckable. Which one to select? It all comes down to your personal preference.
How Can You Choose The Best IWB Holsters for Shield?
Now after buying a Shield, the next step is to get the best IWB holster going with your powerful weapon. With a large number of IWB holsters available in the market, we know how daunting it is to choose the right one.
PAY ATTENTION! That’s where you should come in.
Leather, plastic, and Kydex are the standard materials used to make IWB holsters. Which is the best material for the best IWB Holsters? Your final pick should depend on your needs.
Regardless of the material of your IWB holster, at first, it might be a bit tight. Wait for a few days or even several weeks until it completely breaks in.
One thing to bear in mind: the IWB holster you can carry for a whole day is the one with minimal body contact.
Easy to Access
All gun owners want an IWB holster that securely protects their pistols, while also promising an easy draw in no time. There is a slight mismatch between safety and easy-to-access ability.
Rather than the holster type, the speed of drawing depends more on practice. It means that you should spend more time practicing drawing instead of wasting days finding an easy-to-draw IWB holster.
The holster traits are the next features to consider.
- Your holster should completely cover the trigger;
- The trigger should not be depressed by the mouth of IWB holster;
- When you remove your pistol, the holster’s mouth will be open.
Ideally, your IWB holster should come with a lifetime warranty. However, in the real world, it is much easier to find the one that promises reliable services in years to come.
How much to spend on a good IWB holster for Shield? The answer varies according to each gun owner’s budget. Bear in mind, though: the more you invest in the holster, the more it might be helpful.
Which Are The Best IWB Holsters for Shield?
Before delving into the detailed features of the best IWB Shield Holsters, check out our comparison table first. I hope it gives you a general point of view on the best products!
- An attractive leather holster comes with an affordable price tag;
- GREAT for Inside Pants or Big of Back;
- Hand dyed to keep all the natural characteristics of leather;
- Various options of brown color shades;
- Promise decent support and security;
- Able to entirely break in without difficulty;
- Wide yet uncomfortable clip;
- Ordinary pistol;
- The absence of a snap;
If you are looking for an authentic leather holster, the OutBags USA LS2SHIELD Full Grain Heavy Leather IWB is a prime choice.
The reinforced throat makes it much safer to re-holster your pistol. And it is the first thing that the OutBags USA LS2SHIELD has to offer.
The biggest problem with this holster by OutBags, though, is the absence of a snap. But considering its price, it almost excellently completes its mission of hanging itself on to your belt.
- An environment-friendly item;
- Come with a lifetime warranty;
- Two color options available: brown and black;
- Made with high-quality performance and optimal comfort in mind;
- Able to compatible with a lot of XD-styled shield and handguns models;
- Premium materials for maximum security and reliable access;
- Sleek design;
- More expensive than other models on our list;
- Impossible to tuck your T-shirt with this IBW holster.
Want to say goodbye to cheap nylon and artificial-material IWB holster? Then nothing is better than the Relentless Tactical The Defender Leather IWB Holster.
In spite of its pretty high price, the maximum security, high-quality performance, and optimal comfort make it the best IWB shield Holster.
This IBW holster combines the sleek design and the comfort of premium leather. Whether you are in an emergency, or want to show off your holster to your friends, this one is a perfect choice.
- Three color options;
- Adjustable screws to fit any distance shooters want;
- Increased safety;
- Nicely hide your weapons;
- The absence of the Laser/Light Attachments (Impossible to draw with left hand);
- The thermoplastic material can tear.
The CYA Supply Co. IWB Holster is made by American craftsmen with .08" Thickness Boltaron Material. It means that customers’ satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
It is impossible to go wrong with this classic Kydex holster. It comes with a stylish large belt clip that can protect our arms. It is made of high-quality, durable, and heat-resistant thermoplastic materials.
Moreover, this easy-to-adjust IWB Holster can allows shooters to set it at any angle from zero to fifteen.
So, Which Is The Best IWB Holster for Shield To Choose?
Let’s have a round of applause for those who have carefully checked out our recommendations for the best IWB shield Holsters.
The OutBags Leather IWB Conceal Carry Gun Holster, Relentless Tactical IWB Holster, and CYA Supply Co. IWB Holster are the best three. It is an indisputable fact. But which is the best out of them?
In my personal opinion, it is the Relentless Tactical The Defender Leather IWB Holster. This American-made IWB holster combines sturdiness, comfort, and function. That’s all I expect from the best IWB Holster for shield.